Experience the joy of music by learning how to sing! Increase self confidence, and encourage self-expression. Sing your favorite style of music while learning a bit of music theory and history. Students of all ability levels and ages can learn how to sing any styles of music with healthy technique.
Olivia has been teaching private lessons for over seven years, and now has a thriving studio based in Paris. While lessons are ideally given in person, Olivia also offers lessons via skype to students around the world. Lessons are given in English or French.
In addition to her experience as a teacher, Olivia's qualifications include:
- Bachelor of the Arts in Music, with highest honors, Montana State University
- Diplôme Superieur d'Excecution, École Normale de Musique de Paris
- Certificate de Mélodie Française
- Post Masters Performance Degree in Musical Theatre, Bristol Academy of the Performing Arts
- 20 years of private lessons with teacher both in the United States and Europe
- Has recorded pop, country and jazz tracks
- regularly performs worldwide
For optimal progress, weekly lessons are recommended. 50€/hour
However, for those who can not commit to this schedule, Olivia offers two options:
Private Masterclass, €150
This 1.5 hour private session includes a recording of exercises, suggested repertoire and listening list personalized for the student.
Lesson 1, €35
This 45 minute lesson is divided into two sections, the first portion is a lecture answering FAQ about the voice, the basics of how the voice works, and healthy vocal habits, and the second portion of the lesson is a series of basic vocal warm ups. The one time purchase of this video allows for unlimited streaming, allowing a voice student to utilize the warm ups presented over and over. While this video should not take the place of studying with a teacher on a long term basis, it provides a detailed introduction to the basics of singing, and is similar to the first lesson Olivia gives new students.
- long distance learning
- students who have scheduling restrictions which prevent them from starting singing lessons
- students who are too shy to sing in front of a teacher
- students who have sung in a choir, but have never taken singing lessons
- students curious about singing, but not able to commit to regular lessons
- those searching for a great gift!
email to with "online lesson" as the subject, to order this virtual lesson.
Olivia is also available for masterclasses, and outreach work.
For additional information, please email Olivia at: